CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm a big girl now...








Okay so one night I called the kids for dinner and the boys came but not Tessa... I finally had Titus go check on her because they had just finshed in the shower and I wasn't sure if she might need help. He came back and said she was all dressed and she was blow drying her hair!! Well she has never blown her hair dry I usually do it... So I went and asked her to show me how she had gotten the dryer and how she turned it on and I wanted to watch her blow dry her hair. I stood there amazed at how well she did all of this at 4 years of age (she looked like a grown up)! I knew she could brush her own hair after a shower but I did not know she would be able to blow it dry all by herself!! She sure is a girl...and I don't even have to train her how to be one. She just watches and then tries it herself...pretty scary!

1 comments:

Stacey Fusano said...

Hey you, I miss you Guys. Tessa is so stinking cute. Things have been crazy for us. I'll Try and call you soon.